- Clients must be over the age of 18.
- We are unable to accept walk-ins. Wait time for tattoo appointments is approximately 6-8 months.
- We do not offer piercing services.
- We work on an hourly rate of $150, and have a two hour minimum.
- A $100 deposit is required prior to booking any appointments.
- We are a custom shop only. While reference photos are accepted to convey ideas, they are never copied.
- All designs are the artist's original custom work.
- The studio is open Monday to Friday from 12pm-8pm by appointment only.
Due to the current volume of requests, we unfortunately are unable to accept all tattoo submissions. In an effort to reduce wait times and make ourselves more available to the clients seeking out our unique styles, pieces will be accepted based on proximity to that artist's work. We would love the opportunity to create a piece of art for every person who comes our way, but at the end of the day each artist only has a limited number of appointments available. You can submit your tattoo idea using the form on our contact page. Once a piece is accepted, we can discuss the piece in more detail, either by email or an in person consultation.
Designs are done almost exclusively freehand on the first appointment. We believe this allows us to create the best possible tattoo, forming it exactly to the clients body, and inviting them to become part of the design process. For this reason, designs are not drawn out ahead of time. The remainder of the work is completed over the predetermined number of sessions booked.
We pride ourselves in a very clean comfortable environment. Our studio is located on the second floor of an office building away from the general foot traffic, and our individual rooms provide maximum privacy. To ensure the best possible experience for all of our clients, we respectfully ask that you please do not bring your children to appointments. While bringing family or friends for moral support is accepted, because of the size of our space, we do request a limit of 1-2 guests.